Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Friday 24 September 2010

Camomile


Hey girls! This is another entry for Fab Nailarts weekly challenge. The theme for the week was "Floral". So I decided to do some simple camomiles. Click HERE to see more of FLORAL entries :)


Nail Polishes used:



VoV nail polish in White



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Because of the such sparkly nail polish I used as main color my camera didn't focused. But here is a few good shots I guess.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Also I bought a bunch of different nail stuffies. Very exciting to try out Nail Cocktail polishes. As well as I bought nail hardener and nail strightener things, gonna grow long nails :) Found a new Peripera nail polishes, can't wait to try them too.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Thats it! Thanx for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment