Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Ghosts for Halloween


Hey ladies! Sorry for being completely MIA, because of these holidays here in Korea I am absolutely don't have any time on blogging and all those stuff. But the other day I played with some different designs for Halloween and such... Kindda created ghosts, do they look like a ghosts?


Ghosts for Halloween


And here I swatched my new nail polishes I bought lately.


Magenta by Lofes. Application in 2 coats.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Purple Sparkle by Eclipse. Application in 2 coats. Clear based nail polish with a bunch of purple glitters.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Watermelon Green by Lofes. 2 coats. Shimmery green color.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Bikini Orange by Eclipse. 2 layers. Awesome bright neon color!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I like all those nail polishes. Very nice payoff. Dries for a normal time. Available like everywhere here in Korea.


Gonna grab some more bright colors :P


Thats all for today! Thank u for looking and have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment