Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Thursday 28 October 2010

Tips Accent


HI ladies! The other day I've got R.A.O.K. from MAE with two image plates and I seriously couldn't wait to put them on my nails. So I did another mani kindda accented on the tips of nails using sponge technique as always.


PRODUCTS USED:









The Face Shop Face & It Long Lasting Top Coat





Tips Accent



As main color for this design I used Sally Hansen nail polish in Aurora Diamond. Application in 2 layers.



Sally Hansen Nail Polish 




And here is the package surprise from MAE (Art of Nail). Just want to say thanx again MAE! I really do like those i.p. And your card to me is so sweet!





R.A.O.K. from MAE



Thats it! Thanx for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment