Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Tuesday 15 May 2012

My First Day at Nail School


HeLLo everyone! I want to share experience about my first day in the nail school. So, first of all there is only 3 girls in the class including me. And I already got all my material to practice with ( professional starter kit I'll show in my next blog post, becauce there is a bunch of different stuff and I brought just one traincase with me ). And the books! The first book Korea Nail Art Exchange Association it's just a lot of theory and tests, we are gonna have our first exams later in June. But the second Beauty Stylist Nail Art book is so nice! There is so many information about everything, very basic articles but very helpful at the same time. Basic manicure, pedicure, different kinds of nail disease, hand massage, free hand painting, airbrushing, 3D sculpting and all those type of info!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


For example here is an article about table organization of a nail technician.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The location of the nerve cells in the palms and the right and relaxing hand massage.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Basic pedicure.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One-stroke technique.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The very first lesson was totally easy for me because we learened basic nail polishing and filing.

For the polishing the teacher showed 3 different ways (see below). My favourite way to polish nails is the second method. But it never wasn't so principle for me to make only 3 strokes and no more to cover the whole nail, I always thought it isn't matter how many strokes U do with a nail polish brush but the application have to look nice, even and clean. Am I wrong? 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The filing was very arguably for me as well. The teacher said to hold the nail file that way ( see below) and it feels absolutely uncomfortable for me. I more prefer to hold it on the right side and work with the other and not with the middle nail file area. Hmmm...  


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Because I already knew how to polishing and filing nails I was "released" early and I went to see some Etude House new nail polish arrivals. Unfortunately thier new Jelly Pop collection is super-super boring, just 2 shades of coral and pink polishes I only bought gel top coat. And there was buy 1 get one free. I got my second top coat for free. Also I bought hand butter which is very moisturizing and I love it and some black lace full image stickers. The BB cream samples and cotton pads I got for free :)

Btw, Etude House have some shades of magnetic polishes, but I already have all those colors from other brands and I didn't any got them.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The next place I visited it was Lioele store. I wanted to try their polishes for a long time but it was quite boring as well. Most of their polishes are Matte finish and I bought only 2 of them Emerald Green and Yellow. Also I found there Art Club polishes and I will definately go back and buy some more! The brush roll is for my nail art brushes to bring them at school safe and the rest of the stuff I got for free as well, forgot to take a picture of some facial mask samples tho...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

During these days I'm wearing this nails. Very fresh and summery colors, it's very hot over here already >_<


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My right hand doing nice and polished too :P


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thats it for my first day at school. Tomorrow I have another lesson.

But it's all for now :) Thanx for ur time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment