Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Saturday 21 April 2012

My Birthday Nails :)


It's super crazy rain today and I was so passive from the morning. Slept almost all day and my little boy sleeping next to me (still sleeping yet tho). My big Heum and hubby went to the wedding event and I stayed home because don't feel good today, something wrong with my stomach. But yesterday we had amazing go-out with my family. Becuase the Spring Festival started over here in our location and we spent a lot of fun together. Awe, also I had a coconut at the very first time. It's rare fruit here and I was so exciting to taste it because I'm a huge fan of the white coconut part but the actual milk was boo! I don't like it at all LOL~ And it was posh and long fireworks party as well and it was soooo beautiful, I loved it! So many different shapes from hearts to smily faces, flowers and all that stuff, very exciting and positive experience.


And tomorrow it's my 26 birthday :) We have another event for 1st b-day party tomorrow and it's more inclined to think that my b-day will be limited to a simple family dinner which is totally great! But I made my special b-day nails anyways and I wanted something simple but special looking kindda. So I used all new nail polishes I bought recently. And I really should take a picture of what products I used next time so it'll be much easier to explain :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


How To Do "Birthday Nails":

1. Apply base coat as always. Apply one coat of sheer white nail polish, let it dry.

2. Apply Gold nail polish on the nail tips only, I applied 2 layers, let it dry.

3. Apply White Cracking polish on top of Gold polish, let it dry.

4. Applied clear nail polish and placed gold flat glitters, mine is from KKCenterHK.

5. Make sure to seal everything with a good layer of top coat.

Tips: Apply gold glitters randomly, there is no need placing it one by one. Take certain amount of glitters on dotting tool and it really makes the application faster. Also press glitters with finger so everything is nice and flat and doesn't fall away on the next day.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thats it for my Birthday nails. Thanx for looking and happy polishing everyone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment