Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Christmas Nail Design


Hello everyone! It's a Christmas Season already! I really enjoy these holidays and so I decided to make some nail designs for this sort of theme. For todays mani I used just a few nail polishes, sponge kit, dotting tool and detailed brush. To start with I applied shimmery white polish as my main base color after that I sponged baby pink and cream white on top of it. Draw some green "petals" kindda shapes and with a dotting tool add some red dots. Thats it, easy huh? What do U think?





PRODUCTS USED:






The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex nail polish in GR502 mixed with Sassy polish in Emerald



The Face Shop Face & It Long Lasting clear top coat

The Face Shop sponge kit, Nail art small detail brush, Dotting tool (small size)





Christmas Nail Design 





...my right hand...





Christmas Nail Design



Thats it for today. Will be posting some candy cane nails a bit later :) 'till next time :)

P.S. Don't forget to check out Hakkımda's give-away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment