Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Thursday 4 August 2011

Thank God I'm a Woman! Nail Art Contest


Hey everyone!


I have joined the very first nail art contest ever. It was hosted by Orlica for the theme "Thank God I'm a Woman!" Honestly it was so hard for me to get an inspiration of because the theme is very broad. And I decided to do something that is really close to me by nature and I am thank for.


...I just like a flowers can show my mood. Can be happy and bright, look nice and fresh. 


I can be proud and fragile at the same time as dahlia and cherry blossom...


Thank God I am a Woman! 

Please go an vote for ur favourite entry here -> LINK


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


...day light pictures...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Thanx for looking and voting :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment