Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Simple Halloween Design for Short Nails


HaLLoooo!!

This is another Halloween version for short nails. For this design I used just a water decals which is 5 different patterns for each nail and they are in gold. So I chose my main background color is True Violet by D.te (Korean brand nail polish and it was made by LG company). I have a few of those and I like them! D.te polishes is very nice and opaque consistency and it dries very fast!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Also to make it look more holiday-ish kindda I randomly added some purple hexagones which I bought from bornpretty store. I don't like them tho because they are fall off super easily, not long lasting at all. And I don't like using nail glue to stick something on my nails! But I think any thick nail polish have to work good as well because I don't have any problems with a fimo decorations but this hexagones are not recommended. Even it didn't cut each separately, U have to use 2-4 hexagones at ones and it looks like a long thick line >_<


Sorry, the pictures are not clear because I took them early in the morning.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




And it has "Happy Halloween" water decal for the thumb :D I sometimes get the question about where I bought those water decals and U can check it [HERE].


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Thats it for today. I'll try to do more Halloween nails just to give U an idea for a manicure :)


And as always thanx to all of U for visiting and leaving comments! Love U all!


Have a great day!




0 comments:

Post a Comment