Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Thursday 24 November 2011

Challenge Day 20: WATER MARBLED nails.


Day 20 for WATER MARBLED nails. And the main idea was to create blue sorta "gust of wind" pattern. I used 3 different blue colors light blue, mid. blue and darker blue for those 3 shades. I also have tried to stamp some snowflakes on with a white s.p. I like the final result but I wish the white s.p. shows up more brighter.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


...shade...

It turned out that snowflakes kindda is the part of water marbling :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


...sunlight...

This time I used vaseline instead of wrapping with a scotch tape :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thats it for my another take on WATER MARBLED nails :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment