Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Tuesday 31 January 2012

"Peacock Dazzle" Nail Foil


I was very exciting to try out my new nail foils from dollart nail art. Unfortunatelly I didn't had a chance to play it on myself but I asked to my sister and she gave
me
her
hands :) I'm new at all this nail foils 'n such so I looked for the tutorials on You Tube and there is tons of amazing videos. 
The
most
appropriate steps is apply nail foil glue, wait 3-4 mins 'till it dry and then stick on some foil. It actually was very easy and I have the
most
positive
impressions :) Also the main thing is the foils cracks when apply top coat, so I personally didn't used top coat and 
replaced it with basic clear nail polish so it didn't cracked very much as it is on the pictures.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I bought 2 of Peacock dazzle by accident and because of that I can experiment with this foil as much as I like LOL~





I'm
curious
why I have
not
bought
any of gold foil colors? hmmm...




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


It is very bling-bling mani and soooo attract attention! I love it so much and can't wait to use it on myself :P


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Have U tried any nail foils?


0 comments:

Post a Comment