Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Thursday 22 March 2012

KLEANCOLOR - Chunky Holo Black


Today on my nails I have Chunky Holo Black by Kleancolor! Yay! I can't stop looking at my nails :) It's so beautiful and I'm absolutely in love with all glitter and flakies nail polish. I wanted this one for a long time and my nails and eyes are happy :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


To get this nail polish look I started of with black background color which is by The Face Shop from Face & it collection in BK901. It's already have a lot of fine purple, blue and green glitters to it. And I applied 2 coats of the Chunky Holo Black on top. It dries faster with layer of fast dry top coat.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The other day I got my prize package from Bunny Nails I was one of 13 winners on her first give-away and here is the goodies :) ThanQ very much Bunny Nails, I love everything and all the stickers are awesome! And thanQ so much for fulfilled my dream to have this nail polish :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I'm so can't wait to use all these stickers because I love every single one of them :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thats it for today :) I'm more than happy right now :)

Thanx for looking and happy polishing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment