Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Glam French Mani


HI ladies!


I didn't french mani for a long time already and decided to make some gold kindda looking glam tips.





PRODUCTS USED:







The Face Shop Face & It Long Lasting Top Coat




Glam French



Here is my right hand :)



Glam French Mani



Also the other day my hubby got for me these stickers :) YES! He knows that i'm obsessed with nail decorating stuff and flowers :) And believe me it is sooo big pleasure to get sometimes such simple but very special gifts :)



Nail Stickers



Thats it for today. Don't have enough time as always. But thank u all for take ur time to visit and comment on my blog! Very do appreciate it!

'till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment