Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Friday 26 November 2010

WATER MARBLE


HEY ALL!!


I did a water marbling nails at this time and I still failing with this particular technique! I kindda can't get pretty looking pattern and because of the weather nail polish dries super fast. For this color combination I used only 2 nail polishes The Face Shop Face & It in GL111 and Skin Food in Red Stone. As well as I added some round gold and red glitters.





Water Marbling 





This is my right hand and absolutely different looking design. With such technique u just can't get the same pattern on each nail. Also I was run out of my gold glitters and I decided to add some Essense scales but they don't shows up on the picture :/





Water Marbling 





Thats it! I'm not glad with this nails so gonna re-do them tomorrow, will share that later tho :)


Be safe and 'till next time!


Thanx for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment