Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Wednesday 17 November 2010

RAINBOW PATTERN


HI all! Here is another design I've did. Very bright mani coz I personally absolutely in love with everything bright and fun but it's just me ;) I used a billion and one polish for this nail art but the final result looks not bad :) What do U think? Do U like such bright designs for ur nails? And what do U think when see something like that on somebody else nails?





POLISHES USED:





Allue in Neon Orange












OTHER STUFF USED:



The Face Shop sponge kit


Nail Art detailed brush




RAINBOW 




...my right hand...

I change my mani pretty often whenever I have an idea or inspiration I do it immidately or I can loose it later lol~


RAINBOW



The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection in WH002. This color I used as main color base for this mani to pop out all those bright colors. 2 layers on.



The Face Shop



Thats it for now. Also I want to say that my vacation starts December 10 next month :) I'm so happy :D

Thanx for looking :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment