Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Sunday 1 April 2012

Color Club - Untamed Luxury


HeLLo everyone! I finally got this nail polish and my nails are so happy today :) I'm wearing Color Club nail polish in Untamed Luxury. It's 3 layers on without top coat. Basically there is tons and tons of micro glitters to it. In person it looks more like a turquoise sort of color with more green hue than blue. On the pictures it looks more like a blue color (have no idea why...) The nail polish finish is glittery obviously with rough surface on the touch. Because it's a lot of glitters I think it will be hard to remove, haven't tried yet tho...




Here is the swatches on direct sunlight and in the shade.




Oh! I just am totally in love with this color!! So so pretty!


Thats it for today, have to go now because my little son feels not so healthy for the last few days. He ate something wrong and now have fever and stomach problems.


Thanx for visiting and happy polishing everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment