Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Modern French Nails


HeLLo everyone! I'm so off recently because I started driving on the streets/road and the last driving test is so close and I'm still not ready yet... Never thought that driving the car will be so difficult, the hardest part for me is changing lines, agh... how people do that LOL~ OMG! I also found that everyone pay attention to my nails especially male half, they say it looks sexy when driving girl has beautiful hands. I bathe in the compliments from my teachers hahaha~


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And here is my latest manicure which is already chipped off a bit but I don't have a time to change it. Also it was hard to get a good pictures of this nails because everything is bling-bling and sparkling and my camera couldn't focuse...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Look, I was able to take picture with the bee :) It's so beautiful out there now, so many flowers and sooo ... just beautiful! lol~ 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic





<- Here is the products I used.







How To Do Modern French Nails Manicure:

1. Apply base coat as always. Apply a layer of sheer beige nail polish.

2. With a small detail brush make a smile line for the main french tips and fill in the rest with actual nail polish brush. For this I used black polish with silver micro glitters to it.

3. Apply more bigger glitters on top of the nail tips.

4. Stick some silver stickers and seal everything with a good layer of top coat.


0 comments:

Post a Comment