Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Nail Design For Beginners "Buttons"


I had a huge disaster yesterday: I accidentally poured half of nail polish bottle on my leg and because I didn't know what to do and how quick to clean everything until it all spill out onto the floor I just wiped it with my palms LOL~ And got all that sticky liquid all over my hands and legs and floor and everywhere. I'm lucky it was just transparent base coat but disgusting feeling didn't leave me all day. I was very close to stop and don't do anything on the nails but after all I decided to make something simple and fast. "How-To" for the design may sounds a bit complicated but it's really not!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


How To Make "BUTTONS":


1. Apply base coat as always. Apply Baby Blue nail polish 1-2 coats depending on the density of nail polish. It should looks nice and even.


2. With a big size of dotting tool make uneven side of nail tips by using Royal Blue nail polish. Fill in whole nail tips with actual nail polish brush.


3. With a thin nail art brush and White acrylic paint make short lines for "stitches".


4. Again take a bigger size dotting tool and make Sky Blue circles. On the length of my nails, I was able to put 2 circles for buttons.


5. With smaller size of dotting tool make 4 Black dots inside of Sky Blue circles. And with the same size dotting tool make some parallel lines for the thread.


6. Seal everything with clear top coat.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here is how my right hand doing :) It's very easy nail design and absolutely great for those who just started with nail art :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also Born Pretty store gonna have 1000 pcs give-away soon (starts April 19, 2012). Click [HERE] for more information and details. Don't forget to join it too :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thats it for today :) I don't have any nail art idea for my next mani but hopefully I'll do something new soon :)

HaPPy Polishing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment