Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Sunday 8 April 2012

Milani - Blue Flash


Today I'm wearing another nail polish from Milani I bought recently and it's Milani One Coat Glitter in Flash Blue. It's 2 layers on without top coat. This nail polish looks good enough even in one coat, as it says on the bottle but with 2 layers on it looks much darker and better. Dries in normal time, not fast and not too long. It has rough surface finish and only several layers of quite opaque top coat can make it feel smooth. I'm wearing Flash Blue for 3 days now and it's already chipped what makes me very sad because I love this color a lot!




Here I took pictures in direct sun light and in shade. I think it looks beautiful in all different light and angles.




I also added some nail art on top of this nail polish and will share it next time but for now it's all I have. It's absolutely amazing weekend and will go to enjoy every minute of it lol~


Happy polishing my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment