Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Thursday 24 May 2012

Frill Flower Nails and Skin Food Goodies


HeLLo everyone! I finally am able to try out one of the latest nail art trends on my nails. I mean nail stickers a.k.a. patches. I couldn't use them on my long nails because they are natural and curved but now since I have shorter nails I decided to go out and buy some new patches. The other day I visited Etude House store and looked for their new nail polish collections but everything looks to me very boring except of new magnetic polishes. But I saw only 5 different color and I already have the same shades from other brands. So I end up buying only this patches I'm wearing right now and gel top coats.




My local Etude House store have some different sticker designs and all of them are so cute and girly. I chose this one which looks like Lollita style to me :)




 Etude House Sweet Nail Art Sticker set in Frill Flower. Koreans are humans too and have only 10 finger nails but 2 extra ones was added just in case. 

I really do like the designs and the quality is good enough. It's not cracks after top coat application. But it was hold only 1 day on my nails. After shower procedure at night all my nails was chipped. I will not but them again!




 For the main base color I used VoV Nail Cone collection polish in Beige Muse #1297. The stickers are absolutely not transparent but I like to apply base color at first just in case if some of stickers woudn't suit my nails perfectly. Anyways, this is 2 coats of natural beige color. It has creme finish, dries in normal time but leaves some strips during application. I also think it's because of the brush it's kindda hursh.




Also, yesterday I visited Skin Food store and seems like they have so many new nail polish collections. I just needed black liquid eye liner but I will definitely go back and buy some more polishes from them. Because they are absolutely nice and glittery.




Thats it for today. Have to go back and read more nail art books because I have my first exam in June :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment