Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Skin Food - Ruby Party


HeLLo everyone! Feel really tired right now but soooo happy :) My family spent whole day together :) We was at Dinosaur Expo and had so much fun. My kids like absolutely everything especially fighting and moving dinosaurs. Also we had a chance to see 5D movie about dinosaurs of course and it was soooo scary LOL~ I felt like I really flying and submersion all those sounds and wind and even mountain smell like was absolutely realistic. Wow! I'm so impressed by 5D movie effects.





I know a lot of U wanted to see swatches of Skin Food polishes from my previous haul  and today I'm back with one of the most prettiest polish I bought recently.




 Skin Food Party Tox Nail collection Ruby Party polish #2. 2 coats on. Pink jelly polish with lots of micro holo glitters to it as well as light pink hexagons. Very-very sparkling polish with a little bit rough surface. It applies very nice and smooth and dries pretty quick too. Absolutely adorable color suitable for everyone.




 Very hard to get my camera focus because of all bling-bling particles.




I also bought some more Skin Food glitter polishes because I really do like them a lot! The cotton pads and sun cream samples I got for free :)




I swatched and played with all of my new polishes. And all of them looks exactly as in a bottle, except of Aqua Party and Pearl Party they both looks absolutely the same shade.




Edit: I swatched all the Skin Food polishes I've got.  It 2 coats of each color.




I think thats it for today. ThanQ all for taking time and visiting my blog :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment