Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Monday 21 May 2012

Meet my "Brand New" short nails


HeLLo everyone! I cut off my nails :( Feel very sad, miss them already but I'm not allowed no one to train on all of my nails (that's my own rule!) I'll give only my 2 thumbs and nothing more! Otherwise I will ask to the school provide me with their own model. As I understand they absolutely don't care in what would nails looks after all acrylic and glue applications! But I do care about my natural growing nails and thats why I'm so upset by the school. As I saw today one girl applied acrylic nails 3 times on all of her nails and prepping and filing was every single time before applications, I was in shock!! Her nails looked like a thin sheet of paper and she felt great because she made the application in time *my bulging eyes*


It's only was 4 lessons at nail school but I feel like I hate it with all my heart and can't wait when it will over! I love nails and everything about the nails but I never thought it would be like that. The school and the teacher make me stop caring about my natural nails and think about other stuff like artificial nails, gel nails and fake nail tips and all such FAKE things but it's completely totally absolutely not need to be to concentrate on "step" because people (the most part) in my area like to apply gel nail polish and get some very simple hand care and nail art for everyday wearing and thats all. I understand that it's overall program but they psychological impact on me personal (don't know about other girls in my class tho) and I'm sorry that I started learning it because my love to the nails grows into huge hatred. Because I have to fight for growing my natural nails every single lesson! I love to make my nails nice and beautiful so other women see them and ask to make their own. If women see diseased nail clippings who is gonna ask to do their nails? I'm ready right now to stop and not continue my education, but my hubby is very exciting to open own nail shop/salon and I just can't ruin his plans! These 3 months are gonna be real hell for me. 
















On my short nails I have a combination of 2 polishes which are Lioele matte polish in "Merry Green" and Color Club's flakies in "Covered in Diamonds"




I usually don't like green polishes but this one by Lioele looks absolutely gorgeous when matte finish and with a clear top coat on as well. Very beautiful color. Applies nice and easy. One coat looks very nice and opaque already but I applied 2 layers anyways. It has very wide brush and dries fast.





The flakie polish by Color Club includes green, gold and blue pieces to it. I don't like this polish a lot, the flakies applies very uneven and make a rough surface. Even after 3 days of wearing this polish I still clinging on different things.




This is the shortest nails this year and I will not cut them shorter as the teacher says to me. Now it will only 


growing nails back! The school decided attacking the wrong person, I will grow out my natural nails long in 2 months anyways!! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment