Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Wednesday 16 May 2012

My Professional Starter Manicure Kit


HeLLo everyone! Yesterday I had another nail lesson and it was cool! My teacher decided to skip the first week lessons of polishing and filing nails for me because I already know how to do that and start with applying artificial nail tips and blending it to one solid nail surface. I've never tried it before and it was very interesting to work on. I actually took all my manicure kit home just to practice more on the last lesson and today I also want to try sculpture white acrylic french tips.


But as I promised I'll show all my manicure stuff I got from the nail school (actually it's called academy).


I have 2 cases which are full packed and both are soooo heavy. It's an Odyssey Nail System products, popular in Korea. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My black traincase includes all of this >_<  It's kindda everything LOL~ Different numbers of files, clippers, scissors, buffers, dust brush, glue, nail polish remover, aceton, nail polishes, silk wrap, nail forms, acrylic brush #8, nail tips, hand sanitizer, brush cleaner, etc.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And the other case contains all this which doesn't fit in the black one :) The white stuff it's colorful acrylic powders, more acrylic powders in white, pink and clear, set of hand care sample size products like hand mask, hand scrub, lotion, cream, etc. The rhinestone wheel is empty here but I already placed there my own studs :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, here are all products I practice at school with.

And actually on my way home I visited Lioele store one more time and bought more Art Club polishes. There wasn't too much of them and I got most of the colors. The cotton pads I got for free.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On my nails I still have the same blue dramatic french mani and white flowers but actually today I'm gonna change it and I have a very good idea for that LOL~ Anyways, thats it for now! Thanx for taking ur time and visiting my blog :) Have a great day U all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment