Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

About Me

Find Us On Facebook

Updates

Advertise Here

Friday 18 May 2012

"Snake Skin" Nails


HeLLo everyone! Today I had another lesson at the nail school and we learned how to apply artificial nail tips and cover it with a layer of silk. It was very interesting and easy at the same time :) But for further nail care practice I have to cut off my nails which makes me sad for the last few days. 


Also I began to drive the car by myself without my hubby on the seat beside LOL~ I feel much more independent to some extent :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For today's mani I have "Snake Skin" nail tips on :) I got a lot of compliments for my nails :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How To Do "Snake Skin" Nails:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




1. Apply base coat as always. Apply 1 coat of any sheer beige polish all over the nails.

2. Apply creme white polish on nail tips only.

3. Apply foil glue on white tips and wait about 3-4 mins 'till it dry and then apply "snake skin" foil on.

4. Apply clear nail polish on top of foil it prvents foil from cracking.

5. Apply silver hexagons by using a dotting tool.

6. Seal everything with a good layer of clear top coat.








Thats it for today and for my last post with long nails :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment